Saturday, February 13, 2010

Joining the Family

We are so thrilled to welcome baby Lex (no middle name yet) Claybaugh. Born to Timothy (my brother) and his beautiful wife Shelbie. Born (2 days late) February 13. 8lb 12oz. at 2:34pm.
Perfect as can be.
We got to play with big brother Hudson while his mom labored all day. He was coughing, so he had to wear a mask to see baby brother.
Chubby Cheeks!
Shel seriously looked so great. I didn't even get mascara on today and she did! So amazing (and so with it on 2 percocet)
(Tomorrow I'll tell you why I looked like death in these pictures)
Cute Cami (behind me) is next up. 5 weeks she's having #4! (Doesn't she look awesome? You can't even tell in her face that she is preg. You should see this lady work out. Woah Mama)

Welcome to the family sweet baby! We love you already!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Welcome Lex! I have been looking on Shelbie's blog because I knew the time was coming.

He is so cute.

Janice said...

COngrats to your family... he is sooo cute!