Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Big Behind

It's even bigger than you think!!!
I'm so so behind on blogging and this post is only going to cut my "behind" in half, but that's better than nothin'.
So here's 3 posts for the price of 1...

Lake Powell
We went, we swam, we hiked, we camped, we had bad weather, but we still had a blast

We had to stop at the Moqui cave in Kanab on the way...

Life jackets are a must!!

So are hats and SMILES!!

The wind made for a wet and bumpy boat ride. Still lots of fun and a happy memory.

I was home from Lake Powell for 1 day and headed to Charlotte, NC to visit my BFF Michelle. She is prego with her 4th and didn't want to trek across the country to see me, so I had to go see her. The trip was way too short. We had so much fun together...just like old times (we were college roommates...nuff said)
We got pedicures and facials

We ate and shopped in uptown Charlotte (Uhh..we ate and shopped a lot actually! And I've got the "big behind" and little bank account to prove it)

We stayed up waaay too late doing projects. Michelle is a great seamstress and helped me make my little girls these dresses. SO CUTE!!

And taught me how to make these cute fabric flowers.
I miss her already!!!



A few days after I got home, we took the kids to see Beauty and the Beast at the Scera Shell, which is an outdoor theatre in Orem. It was very cute. My kids loved every second of it!!
The set was very well done. Some of those books pull out and moved around for different scenery. Beauty and the Beast is my very favorite Disney movie. It's so magical to me and I loved being able to share that with my kids.

John got all the kids glow necklaces.

Addie loves to meet princesses
It was a late night, but well worth it. Bailey clapped with great enthusiasm and would turn and say to me "I loved that song!!"
Pure Heaven!!
Stay tuned...Lots more to come!!

2 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Oh how fun!! I love the dress and the fabic flower, so cute. you will have to pass that knowledge on to me sometime. we will get together again and do crafts. miss you!

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time on your little trip and adventures!!! how fun for you to go visit your best friend!!! I love that dress she taught you how to make!!!!!!!!!! such talent!!! great pictures!!!!!!!!!