Saturday, June 27, 2009

Forgive me, I'm on Vacation

I'm spending the weekend in St. Paul, Minneapolis with my dear friend Charis and just wanted to quickly get that last post up about that new mascara. In my hurry I forgot to give you a little information.
It's Loreal Double Extend. It creates these faux extensions on your lashes that are a little hard to wash off. At first I thought I may have bought waterproof mascara. Don't you hate it when you do that? But it just took a little extra scrubbing and it came off just fine. You will have those faux extensions in your sink when you get it all off, so don't let that alarm you.
Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

why would you want to wash off the extensions? I guess I am one of those girls who likes a little left over mascara, it adds for more the next day:)

Monica said...

It's funny you posted this because I was just down at the store 20 minutes ago getting this mascara. I couldn't remember which one it was so I guessed. Lucky for me I guessed right so I'll try it out and let you know what I think.

Trisha said...

Thanks for the tip. I am hating the last mascera I decided to try and need a great recommendation. I will definitely give it a try.

Kelly Fam said...

My mascara before the one I have now was a two step mascara, and i loved it. I've since been using an ultra thick brush with mascara that is harder to scrub off, but I love it, because it truly stays on all day and good overnight (on my lazy nights).