Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Three Kids

Three kids is so hard and such a blast. I'm busier than ever, but my love for motherhood has grown by leaps and bonds. It's amazing how each child brings such uniqueness to your home and family and your love expands more than you ever imagined. I adore my children beyond words. On top of that, I love and respect my parents deeply and I look up to my sister so much. My sisters husband has this old family picture of ours on his blog. I thought it was cute that my parents had three kids in (they eventually had 6!) and Cami and I each have three kids now. I dug up a couple pics of my three and Cami's three.

This is probably about late 1983 which makes me about 3 1/2 (Cami 5, Timothy less than a year). Who loves my mom's Fera Faucet do? And who loves that my dad has hair?!?!
Sorry Cam, I just love this picture. It's just all real. That face that Cami is making makes me laugh so hard because I have seen it my whole life! I have to tell this quick story...One time we were at Rodizio Grill. Cami was a few people behind me in line for the salad bar. I accidently dropped one of the scoopers in salad dressing so I just pulled it out and put it back. When we all got back to the table, Cami was making that face saying "Someone did the rudest thing...I can't believe someone would just put it back and not wipe it off. So rude." I was, of course, laughing so hard. Maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" stories, but I still had to get it out... I have brought that look to Cami's face so many times in my life. Get use to it boys!Just us. We don't have a good family picture. I guess we need to take care of that.

8 comments:

Cami said...

No comment

Kelly Fam said...

okay, this is what I love about family. I love that I remember us that young.... and I also love that face of Cami's. I was lucky enough to see a time or too.... of course, that face was directed towards YOU. Anyway, I laughed out loud too. In that family picture you look so much like your mom. I always thought that growing up. Amazing how every other one of you look so much like, and the rest so different. Thanks for the memory

Jeanine said...

I love that picture of your family when you guys were little! You are such a cute little girl!

heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

WOW KIM!!!!!! You were such a adorable little girl!!!!!!! my hair used to be that blond!! =) what good looking parents you have!!!

Heidi said...

I love that picture and I love that story. To make you feel better about the scooper.. I'm sure I would've put it back too. Ha, I love you Kim.

Janice said...

I am so behind on reading blogs. I have been meaning to get google reader too so I know when people post...just add it to my list of things to do! :) Looks like you guys have had a fun fun summer! Kim...I am not sure about the meat canning idea...Just the pics alone make me sick! I will just take your word for it being good. Hope you are having fun with cam anf the boys in town~

Hayward Family said...

How FUN! I LOVE the retro pics! haha.. You 2 are so cute! Don't you LOVE having a sister? How fun! I missed you on Saturday! I had a request to teach to "Buttons" by PCD.. and it was a little risque... haha... you would have dug it for SURE! Love ya!