Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hogle Zoo...AGAIN!

Yes, I just took my kids to Hogle Zoo for the third time this summer on the hottest day of the year. Doesn't sound like that makes for a fun day, but we had a total blast. My brother Tim got free tickets from work that included a ride on the train and the carousel. The kids were totally thrilled with both, even Bailey! I thought the animals would be hot and lethargic, but most were up and moving around and gave us a good show. It was such a wonderful day. Thanks Timo and Shel!

On the carousel

JUJU (my mom) took Bailey on the carousel and she was so excited!
My bro Jonny with the kids in front of the zoo
on the train
This monkey was sitting right at the glass. I love the look on his face. He looks dreamy and happy. He must think Addie is pretty!
And I love the look on Addie's face in this picture
The zoo was perfect for Bailey who loves to look at animals, but is scared if they get too close. She walked all over and screamed at everything.


5 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

What the zoo has a carousel??? I guess I need to take the kiddies up there for a visit, it's been a while since we have been there.

Shannon said...

How cute! Your mom looks great too. So good to see all the pictures.

Cami said...

Oh my gosh, Love Bailey's hair and LOVE Addie's face. Also, you look awesome! and really excited to be on the carousel! Can I say it again - wish I was there!

Leslie said...

How fun and too cute!! I love the look on Addie's face!! looks like everyone had a blast!! as always you look sooooooooo good!!!!

Heidi said...

That looks so fun. I've been meaning to take my kids up there this year and haven't yet. For some reason I can't believe Tim is all grown up. We're the same age, but I still think of him in like 7th grade band, ha ha! Go clarinets. We sat next to each other.