Monday, July 28, 2008

Google Reader

I am officially a google reader girl! I noticed my blog roll starting to get out of control, so as you will see (if you look to your left-and you're not on google reader!) I have put a little order to my links (by the way, notice that friends from my ward is not friends IN my ward. I realize some of you are no longer in my ward, but you are my friend FROM the ward). I used to just go down my blog roll about once a week and check out new posts (or see the same old ones) and leave comments at my leisure, but now there are just too many, so I broke down and am now a little more 2008 (John is so proud!). Please let me know if you change your background or add a new look, because I love to see all the cute and creative things my friends do. Then I will make a special trip to your blog to check it out. That is the only thing I am sad about with this new tool in my life. I think it will save me time in the end and I reccomend it to those who are still so 2007.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

google reader is the best! I don't know how I survived with out it! Now it is easy to quickly check blogs every day! Welcome to 2008!

Jami said...

Reader is amazing! And you still get to see the 'real' blog when you make a comment.

Cyndi said...

Google Reader? You are way too advance for me...ha ha.

If you weren't so popular you won't have this problem. Maybe you should start offending people.

JEN MARX said...

I see how it is. Just take me off of your blog roll...ok...I guess I'm not a friend after all. Unless you have a hidden section for BFF's =)

Hayward Family said...

You are so funny!! I love all your pics! Can you BE ANYMORE PHOTOGENIC?? I love seeing you on Saturday's!! You are the CUTEST!

Jolley's said...

Way to jump on the Google Reader bandwagon! I loaded it last year, but don't use it as often because I still like to see peoples blogs. Although...I must say...it is a good tool to have these days! :)