Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sweet Land of Liberty!

The 4th of July was the perfect welcome home for us! I love this country.

The Provo Freedom Parade...
Los Presidentes enjoying their time together. (My parents very close friends, Ron and Debbie Bennion, just got back from serving as mission president in Guatemala. They have much to bond over)
Papa with my chicas
Adeline was captivated by all the "princesses" (you know...Miss Spanish Fork and all!)
She loved to wave at them
Austin with a real life BYU football player. GO COUGARS!!
Then we really saw real princesses! Addie's face was priceless. She didn't even want to turn for the picture because she just wanted to stare at them.
Cool tank

1 comment:

Jami said...

Aww, that makes me homesick :) I love going to that parade. Aren't fireworks the greatest?