Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Arrival...

Of my PERFECT baby girl happened at 4:39 on Wednesday morning July 6, 2011. Labor and delivery could not have gone better (unless it was during the day), but everything else was ideal.

Welcome!


LILA EVE JONAS

7 lb. 14 oz.

19 1/2 in.

She is my biggest baby by over a pound! Around the nursery they call her LGA (large for gestational age). I call her fat and happy.

I'm being a good sport and posting this picture of all 4 Jonas girls together for the first time. I am only hours post-partum, swollen from fluids and tired eyed from laboring through the night, but, BOY do I love my girls!

I didn't even get a picture of Adeline with her because her attention span didn't last, but Bailey could've cuddled that babe all day.

I'm not exaggerating by one bit when I say "BEST big brother in all the world"

Dad getting a little cuddle/nap time with our little Lila. He is such a sucker!

Profile

How jealous are you that I get to kiss these cheeks all day and night!



We could not be more thrilled to add this beautiful child to our family. I mean, she really is just stunning!

11 comments:

Jenna Duty said...

congrats!

Devry said...

congrats Kim! I love a fat and happy baby, she is just precious!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! She is such a doll!

Ali said...

Congratulations Kim! I love the name and she really is gorgeous.

Alexis Claybaugh said...

Wow,I'm missing those cheeks! Kiss her for me! I'd like to reserve a time to hold her for several hours when I get back!

Alexis Claybaugh said...

Wow,I'm missing those cheeks! Kiss her for me! I'd like to reserve a time to hold her for several hours when I get back!

Sh'Nell said...

Yeah for her safe and happy arrival! Congratulations.

Harmony said...

I'm so happy for you guys! What a lucky baby to be born into such a wonderful family!

Jolley's said...

ohh...I love those cheeks! I do wish I could give them a little squeeze...it's so adorable! I think she's the perfect weight (Scott and I BOTH weighed that exact amount) and I think you and ALL 3 of your girls look beatiful!

Congrats! Be sure to give her one extra kiss from her auntie-chell!

Leslie said...

Congrats Kim!!! she is just beautiful!!!!!!!! everyone looks so happy and the kids seem to adore her!!!!!! that's how big Jackson was for 37 weeks old!!!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Congrats! I am glad everything went well. She is cute! I can't believe she is your biggest! She is the same weight my daughter was and she was my smallest LOL Enjoy you sweet little girl, times goes way too fast!