Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jonas Party of 6

After a heavenly shower and a light layer of make up, I was ready for our first family picture All FOUR of my children

I could not be happier!

Finally got a pic of Adeline with Lila

Can't get enoughToday we unwrapped our bundle for the kids to check out her tiny body This little piggy



My little Lila is a text book baby. She eats, poops and sleeps on cue. She nurses like a champ AND takes a bottle and a binky. All her test scores are coming back normal. She cries when she has a need and stops when that need is met. Let's hope these next few months go as smoothly as the last 2 days because...


In the morning we go home!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Great pictures!!!! she sounds like a perfect baby "so far" wink wink! :) lol Awesome u get to go home in the morning!! I'd love to come see her and u as soon as u are up for visitors!!! :) Congrats again!!!

Andrea J said...

Congrats to all six of you!