Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome Back!

Here is a list of things I'd like to welcome back into my life since having my baby doll 14 days ago...


  • Sleeping on my stomach



  • Watching the scale go down



  • Bending over



  • My ankles



  • My nose (for real! it's back!)



  • Brushing my teeth without puking



  • My world no longer revolving around food

I hate to admit that I'm just not the happiest, prettiest or nicest pregnant lady, so for it to come to an end is a pretty happy thing. Not to mention, it ends with this...

5 comments:

Karen said...

I'm with you on all of those and I can't wait for my day to come too! And you do have a pretty baby too! Congratulations!

Sh'Nell said...

Amen to all those things. I'm looking forward to it!

Jacquie said...

Amazing how worth it, it is. She is adorable!

JEN MARX said...

haha! You're funny! What are you talking about with your nose! You're crazy! :)

Kelly Fam said...

well said. i can't wait for some of those things to be over too.