Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Four

In keeping some consistency on my blog, I'm posting about Bailey's birthday a little late- AWWW WELL!
This pretty lady turned 4 on April 27th
She arrived on a Spring evening while my mom was in the elevator on her way to see the delivery. She had dark curly hair and was simply stunning. I know it's cliche, but I truly could not believe she was mine.
She is sweet and charming. We call her our "LOVER" because she will cuddle with anyone that will give her the time of day. And one cuddle with Bailey will have you smitten for good! Thanks for being part of our family Boo Boo!

2 comments:

Alexis Claybaugh said...

It's hard to imagine our family with our Bailey! What a doll!

Leslie said...

She is soooooooooooo stinkin adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she is already 4!!!!!! crazy!!!!! just a beautiful little girl!!!