Monday, April 25, 2011

Easters

Saturday:
I love to host our annual Easter Egg Hunt on the Saturday before Easter because my yard offers so many good hiding places.
Here we go! Little kids got a headstart and Miss B wasted NO time

She's a natural


The men were very creative and anxious to not only wear the kids out, but keep them occupied for as long as possible

I love this pic of Koby because he's already opening up an egg to eat the treat inside! Atta Boy!

Little Camryn (with 3 big brothers) will NOT be left out!

The hiding places were never ending

And progressively harder



Baby Gavin got in on the action too, but he was not thrilled with the drizzle


Sunday:

I LOVE new Easter dresses! It's my favorite thing about having little girls. Can't wait to buy 3 next year! And matching ties for the boys is fun too

How sweet. Who's jealous of me? You totally should be

The Jonas family. Check out John's scruff he's growing for hockey play-offs.

My mom hosted a beautiful Sunday dinner for us to perfect the holiday!

2 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

super cute family photo. you really look great!

Leslie said...

Love the family picture!!!! and yes the girls and their dresses were beautiful last Sunday!!!!!