Monday, January 10, 2011

Ode to 2010

JANUARY was survival mode!
FEBRUARY kept my husband 2 years older than me and was mostly spent preparing for March.
MARCH was only for sand and sunshine in The PhilippinesAPRIL made me 30
MAY married John's sister, Annie, to Carl in Virgina Beach
JUNE was for Girls Camp. What a hoot!
JULY found us in California for this...
AUGUST sent my children back to school
Austin 2nd grade
Adeline kindergarten
Bailey pre-school

SEPTEMBER took us to Paris and London. And you better believe I'm posting that kissing picture again!
In OCTOBER not only did I spend a weekend in North Carolina with one of my closest friends, I spent a week in St. Paul with another close friend AND we had family pictures taken.
NOVEMBER turned my oldest child 8 and he was baptized a member of our church
I know I haven't blogged about Christmas yet, but trust me when I tell you that in DECEMBER Christmas happened for the Jonas family and it was one of my very favorite Christmases of my life! The picture says it all...We had fun in the sun.Here's to a great 2011!

(new baby and whatever else comes our way)

6 comments:

Janet said...

Fun year!

Were you pregnant when Austin was baptized? I was pregnant when my first child was baptized, and when my second was baptized and when my third was baptized - then I stopped that pattern!

Todd Claybaugh said...

That last pic had to have been taken with your new camera. Slick, huh?!

Hayward Family said...

CONGRATS!!! You're preggo with #4! How exciting!!!!!!!! Looks like 2010 was all fun and excitement for your cute family! Love you girl!

Brittany said...

I had no idea you were pregnant!! I am so excited for your family. And what a year you had in 2010!!!!! Hope 2011 is even better.

Brittany said...

I had no idea you were pregnant!! I am so excited for your family. And what a year you had in 2010!!!!! Hope 2011 is even better.

Leslie said...

Great year!!! love all the pictures and what fun things you guys got to enjoy doing!!! :)