Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010

FINALLY! I know. Here's what happened-
I got a new camera for Christmas, so half of our Christmas trip is on our old camera and half is on the new one. When I unpacked from our trip I never came across my old camera, which is full of pictures from Christmas morning and Seaworld. I keep waiting for it to turn before I made this post, but it just hasn't- SO SAD (and weird), but here you have it...

We drove to California to be at my Grandma Marilynn's house. It was a much needed break from the cold and my house where I had been throwing up for a month! Grandma's house is heaven; yummy food, fun games, soft beds, ice cream, and a hot tub.
There was rain, but there was also sunshine and who can complain about feeding the ducks and running in the park at the end of December?
I love to feed the ducks and am so proud that Bailey shares my love. She's a tough little chica too. Those geese got pushy and Bailey got kicky.



Cuddling on Gma's couch to watch a little Dora.
Insert pictures of Christmas morning and Seaworld here!

Then we went from the OC to LA to see John's Uncle Bob. Uncle Bob has a mini farm and some horrible spoiling habits- makes for paradise for my kiddos.
The girls did almost nothing but cuddling dogs for 4 days straight.



Addie put on a hat fashion show and spent a whole day running a hat store from the pool table


When the sun came out, the horses did too.


Don't let that white hair fool you...Bob is about as mature as Austin. And his wife Dawn is my fav, so I pretty much cried when we had to go home.
Like I said before- One of the best Christmases EVER!!!

1 comment:

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

i just got caught up on your blog! congrats on baby #4!!