Monday, November 1, 2010

St. Paul

Bailey and I spent most of last week in St. Paul, MN. The weather was cold, but the company was warm. Charis has a cuddly 2 month old that I wanted to get my hands on and we needed to get a head start on a courtship between Bailey and Tate. I didn't take many pictures and didn't get any pictures of the new Thatcher boy, Finn, but he's a babe!
Among other things, we shopped, ate out, cooked, exercised, and took the kids on little adventures. Even though my camera was locked in my purse most of the week, I freed it when Charis and Tate did a little Karaoke at the children's museum.
The kids also got to paint their own faces

Bailey cuddled up with Mimi, Tate's cousins dog.
I love my friend Charis and was so privileged to be in her home. I'm also very fond of my 3rd child and loved our time, just the two of us.

I'm surrounded by angels!

1 comment:

Karen said...

The children's museum in St Paul is so fun!! Looks like you all had fun too! We love it and can't wait to go back, next year.