Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Have you ever...

  • Used dish detergent in the washing machine? (it was just for my rugs, ok)
  • Made dinner. Thrown it out. Made dinner again. Had your husband try it. Took one look at his face, threw your arms in the air and called for everyone to get in the car? (Kid's eat free on Tuesdays at Denny's)
  • Laid down in bed mid-morning "just to warm up" and got woken up by the phone 30 minutes later? (in my defense, I ran 4 miles in the cold and my hot shower didn't quite do it for me)
  • Wondered how far into November you can keep your Halloween decorations up before being considered WT? (I really would like the answer to that)
  • Ignored your cell phone because it's new and you don't want to learn the system? (I miss my Iphone)
  • Spent a day running errands and visiting other public places, then catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror at the end of the day and realized that you never put on make up?
  • Gotten up every 30 minutes through the night with a puking child?
  • Went the next morning to buy ginger ale and Toy Story 3 to honker down for the day?

WHAT A WEEK!

5 comments:

JEN MARX said...

Sorry! Especially about the iphone....i feel your pain! :)

Todd Claybaugh said...

That's half the fun of getting a new phone, learning and figuring out how to use it! I guess that's where men and women are different.

Brittany said...

Oh Girl! You're a hero. The one about making dinner TWICE makes me laugh. Good for you for going another round!! My poor family rarely gets a second attempt after I fail at dinner. :)

Devry said...

my halloween decorations are still up if that makes you feel better.

Leslie said...

I am soooooooo glad I am NOT the only one!!! LOL I can relate to almost all of those!! especially from the 4th one down and all the rest!!! LOL LIFE!! :)