Friday, December 4, 2009

Stolen Purse

I'm spending my afternoon on the phone with my credit card companies and bank to cancel EVERYTHING (including checking since my check book was in there). Also in there, all my make up, our brand new camera, drivers license, temple recommend, Costco card, etc, etc, etc.
When we started making phone calls, we found out that there has been about $1000 charged at Macy's. Fun shopping spree!
And I filed a police report. Probably have to do something with my insurance.
GRRRRRR!!!
Off to the bank and Target so I can at least replace my make up today (first things first!)

3 comments:

Monica said...

I just saw you today, when did this happen? You didn't mention it so I assume it was within the last 4 hours. Wow, what a sucky day.

Morkthefied said...

I had my purse stolen out of my car, which was parked in the garage. OH, it was troublesome! Yours sounds worse, unfortunately. Luckily, they didn't get a chance to charge anything on my cards before I cancelled everything. And the craziest thing, the next spring, people found elements from my purse such as credit cards, Costco cards, etc. near the Cedar Hills Golf Course. They pretty good at catching these burglars I've heard. Keep us posted if they get the crooks.

Hayward Family said...

OH DANG!! I didn't see all this!! What a dumb girl!! Sorry that happened to you! :(