Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

This is my very favorite Christmas movie. EVER!I watched it last night while wrapping presents! I got to wrap presents last night because after dinner at my mom's, my family set up an assembly line and helped me finish my Christmas cards. I know, I know, I haven't gotten them out yet and I'm super lame.
Anywhooo, John watched it with me and liked it too! That made me love him more. So we fell asleep spooning. SWEEEEEEET!

(should I have enlarged spooning instead of sweet?)

5 comments:

Harmony said...

I LOVE old Christmas movies!

Dana DeLuca said...

You probably could have LEFT OUT the spooning part... glad you are having a good holiday season. We have snow, hoping it will stay for four more days. Here's to a white and peaceful Christmas...

Hayward Family said...

hahaha!! You are so funny!! I LOVE this movie too!! I LOVE most Christmas movies!! They seem to be FEEL GOOD movies, for sure!

Leslie said...

LOl you are too funny!!! :) thanks for the sweet compliment on my blog. You should have told me that you didn't have your camera I would have loved to have gotten pictures of Addy! :) anytime! :) and thank you so very much for the YUMMY christmas goodies! LOVE that naughty popcorn!!!!!! soooo dang good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) it was all just so gracious and wonderful!! Merry Christmas!!!!! :)

Brittany said...

So that sounds like the Perfect Evening! :)