Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Play

Sorry, I posted the wrong video the first time I published this post. If you read this on google reader, you may have to go to my blog to view the right video.

Anyway, I mentioned before that for part of our Christmas service we visited the widows in our ward and did a live nativity for them. It was so wonderful to be in therir homes, get to know them and have them get to know our family. These are each such amazing women who I admire and am glad to call them my friend. I hope this can be a family tradition.

By the way, Bailey is supposed to be our angel, but isn't very cooperative. Still cute as can be!!

7 comments:

Janet said...

Kim, that was so cute! What a wonderful way to give service at Christmastime and make the Christmas story real to your children.

Tal gal said...

That was awesome! What darling kids. We dressed them up on Christmas Eve but ended up with dancing kings instead.

Harmony said...

Your kids did a great job. I'm sure you brought joy into every house you visited! :)

Mom said...

This is darling!!! What great memories you are creating for your children!
Kathy

Janice said...

Kim this is so cute! What a great memory and something wonderful to have on video!

*liSa* said...

That is a great tradtion! i'm sure the widows just loved having you!

*liSa* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.