Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sick Days

I woke up Sunday morning feeling a little under the weather, but what do you do? (Side note- John has been called to be executive secretary in our ward and I am now a primary teacher). So John has 7am meetings and I have church responsibilities and 3 kids to get ready for church. I give it little thought and hit the ground running. By the third hour of church, I was really starting to feel it. I had just enough strength to get the kids home, fed lunch, Bailey down for a nap, movie for Austin and Addie, and climb into bed (John has more meetings after church). I did not move from that laying position until Monday evening! I thought I was feeling well enough for the Memorial Day BBQ at my mom's. I even played a little cards, but by the time we got back home, I was miserable again.
Well, guess what? Tuesday morn comes, I have now wasted two whole days. We are leaving for Costa Rica on Friday, so now matter how I feel, I am out of bed and on the move. Still feeling yucky, I head to the doc. STREP THROAT!! ARGH!!! He drugged me up and after feeling blah the rest of the day, I woke up feeling pretty good yesterday morn and got lots done. Thanks to gma JUJU for taking the kiddos for me.
Austin was my MURSE (male-nurse). He would help me walk from the bed to the couch and even fed me some yogurt. We were laughing at the natural need to open your mouth as you are feeding someone. Take a look...


And John had to do a morning photo shoot on our bed while the kids crawled all over me...


I love that under-bite. Won't love it so much when the orthodontist sends the bill to fix it.
Yes...she wakes up with that hair EVERY morning! Not sure how her face is already a mess!Cute teeth!

Such Love!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Poor little bunny. Love Addie's hair. What good, cute, sweet kids you have! I love them! Did I tell you we are planning on coming to welcome you home? For the 4th also! I think B is going to run the race, should we run too and embarrass them again?