Thursday, May 22, 2008

Messy Eater

Today I gave Bailey her own little bowl of mac and cheese with a fork. She did great! It's actually not easier to let her feed herself because the clean up time voids out the time I saved by not sitting and just feeding her myself, but I can feel good about the fact that I am teaching her a skill she will use the rest of her life. I never let Austin do this and sometimes I still have to feed him!
Oh yea, and I let her suck on a couple chocolate covered pretzels, just to keep her happy in her confinement for a little bit longer. Doesn't every child need a picture like this?

YUM!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Love it! Every child need A picture like this? My kids have several. Koby still is such a messy eater, it drives me crazy!

Harmony said...

For some reason that doesn't seem very appetizing!

Hayward Family said...

How cute!! Your kids are SO CUTE!!