Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Good Ole Days

Austin and Adeline had these pictures taken at school. I told the school to not even bother taking them because I think they are cheesy and I wasn't going to buy, but they took them anyway and this is what we got.
Austin's are cute even though I'm not sure what's up with his smile. Addie's just kill me. She does not look amused. I would think she would have loved it. I asked her if they told her not to smile to really make it look authentic and she said "No, they kept telling me to smile, but I didn't feel like it." At least it gave us a good laugh.









8 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

classic!! I was thinking oh how funny could they be...until I saw it. I was laughing so hard. what a funny little girl. I am guessing you bought that is how you have them on here.I am sure they counted on that. thanks for a good laugh!

Andrea J said...

Those are the most unique school pictures I have ever seen. What happened to the fake trees covered in moss?

Sh'Nell said...

Those are hilarious Kim!

Cami said...

wow, it reminds me a little of bugsy malone. you already know how i feel about those sorts of pictures. but your kids are hilarious

Jami said...

Love it!! Austin totally has your eyes!

Harmony said...

What kind of school are you sending these kids too! I think I would have the same look as Addie if I was in her place. Your kids always make me smile :)

Devri said...

So cute! You will be glad that you have these. Addie's face is priceless!

JEN MARX said...

I love em!!! Addie looks so serious! So super cute!!! =)