Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hogle Zoo

My sister Cami and her husband left their three boys with my mom this week while they went on a cruise. So my mom and I braved the zoo with six kids! We did great and had so much fun, even though we got rained on!

Here they are in front of the penguins. After the picture, we got to see them fed. Addie loved it!
You can't really see the zebra in the back. The highlight for the boys was seeing the zebra pee!
Giraffes

Not sure why I can't get these pictures to flip now. Sorry. Fake Gorilla

Real Gorilla

3 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

oh my! How fun for you all to go the zoo. You guys did brave it. Especially with 2 babies! It looks like it was a lot of fun. I hope you guys didn't get too chilled by this early spring rain. Good thing it was snow.

Devri said...

What a fun day! You're such a fun mom! I love Addie's hair in the last post. So cute! :-)

Harmony said...

We love the zoo! If you're up to braving it again we should all go together sometime! I'm blogging too now so you can check out our boring lives at seiterfam.blogspot.com