Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

The BIG 2-8!!
It was a good day. After lunch in Salt Lake with a friend and swim lesson for the kids, I took myself to get a pedicure and do some shopping. I never thought that I would want alone time on my birthday. I've always been such a social person and you all know that I love to talk, but three kids later, I am sneaking away for some quiet time! I changed up the normal red pedicure to pink and bought myself some fun things at Ross (classy!). Then John took me to Pizza Factory for dinner and we had ice cream sundaes at my mom's after. It was a special day. Thank you, Thank you to all who thought of me and called or emailed!
(I have already posted most of my recent pictures, so here are some past ones...)

My girls and Me!My sweet baby Austin when he was just a couple months old
John and me at Ellis Island during our super fun trip to New York for our 5th Anniversary.


11 comments:

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!

Kelly Fam said...

happy happy birthday! I do always remember your birthday in April. But my memory always says, it's middle april.... Well now that we're adults... mid april means taxes! It sounds like it was a great birthday. I would have done it the same way. Love you!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I totally know what you mean about the alone time. I do the same thing. How are you?

Sh'Nell said...

Happy Birthday Kim!! I always get your birthday confused because when we lived close to you guys, you said you had John confused or something like that.
Sounds like a fun birthday. I love the pictures. You have a really fun blog. It's fun to see what you are up to.

Trav and Linds said...

Happy Birthday! Doesn't it feel weird to be getting older. It seems like time is just flying by!

Janice said...

HAppy Birthday ...Hope your day was special!!!!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Happy Birthday Kim!! It was so good to see you at my shower!!! I hope you had a great birthday:)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one.

laura said...

I really did think of you! We were at Disneyland and I told Mary it was your birthday. Sorry no card; I'm a little behind on birthday cards. Happy Birthday!

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Kim! Hope it was all you dreamed it would be. Don't cha just LOVE birthdays- I know I do!!!!

Hayward Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wow, I'm a LOSER FRIEND, how did I miss that one? Sorry!! :( We will do lunch to make up for it! Hope it was a blast!!