Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Before and After

No, this is not a weight loss post (I wish...not quite there!) I just wanted to post pictures of a couple little projects I did recently.
We got this old mission style nightstand when we were first married from a friend whose grandma died and was just getting rid of it. For some reason, it has looked like this for the past few years that we've had it.

Now it looks like this. It's perfect for Bailey's pink shabby chic room!

Also, I bought these cute tins at a little decor store here, but got them home and realized that they looked really bad on my taupe walls

So this is what I did to them.

Just adds a little POP...Super cute now!!

5 comments:

Andrea J said...

I like your projects, nice work. Kate and I walk past a fire station quite often, she has yet to hold an ax, maybe next time.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Wow what did you rub on that plaque to make it look so cool? Talk to you soon, miss you too!

SUMMER said...

I am very impressed! Next time you are here visiting Grandma, you may have to come over and give me some tips!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome projects! I think you should check out Mary's comment on my blog post about my "new and improved staroom."

Kelly said...

SO CUTE! LOVE the Shabby Chic. Check out Aurora's room, I did hers in shabby chic!