Saturday, January 28, 2012

Marketer's Cruise 2012

 We just got home from a Western Caribbean cruise with about 400 other Internet marketers. Big HOLLA to my mom who watched my 4 children for 10 days. In those 10 days, Bailey, my mom and dad all got the pukes and Lila got her very first ear infection (tears on the cruise ship from this sad mom!) Luckily my mom is a better mom than me, so I knew everyone was well taken care of.
Our first stop was in Cozumel, where we went scuba diving. The real highlight of the day was lunch though; real Mexican food with a (virgin) pina colada.
 Top the day off with a little shopping before getting back on the ship and I am one happy gal.
Formal evening

Here we are in the back of a bus in Costa Rica (stop 2) on our way to white water raft. This was my fav!

We took the scenic route back and got a view of our ship
The lovely city of Limon, CR and our ship

Stop 3 was Panama. We visited the canal and had lunch. Not too exciting but a nice break from the boat.
 The brave men tried frog legs at dinner one night. The report was that they taste like chicken. I will take their word for it.


Chocolate melting cake was my dessert every single night!
Then ice cream, of course.
 The chocolate chip cookies were heaven too and I learned I could order them room service by the plateful!

(would you believe me if I told you that I actually lost 1/2 a pound on the trip? It's the truth! I did!)

I'd like you to meet Russell and Collette. They are our new BFFs. We stayed up way too late playing games nearly every night! 

 Not pictured is dancing at the club a couple times (I think we lasted about 4 songs), some really cheesy shows, laying out, sitting in the hot tub, working out, and too much karaoke for my taste.

It's always fun to get away and it's always fun to come home!

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

What a fun trip! There is something about the 6th picture that totally reminded me of Blue House days, y'all look the same!

Todd Claybaugh said...

Ok 2 things: 1) Both you and Shelbie did a post recently with the word "HOLLA" capitalized and everything, so...
2) Where are the pictures/videos of John dancing at the club, and singing Kareoke?

Alexis Claybaugh said...

Yeah I love pics! Hmmm but no pics of you holding hands with random man...:) I guess your camera would have to be water proof. Still want to hear the story from you!

Brittany said...

Goodness...you know how to have a good time! What a glorious trip - especially when nature is so dead back here at home.

And I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog. That color scheme is fabulous!! Such a Cute Family.