Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Happy Haps

 Here are the happenings in our happy lives as of late...

I helped put on our ward Valentine's dinner and dance. It was a hit!

The big 3 are doing so great in school! I'm a proud mama.

 We are still smitten by this baby

 Austin did a class project on an animal of his choice. Guess what he chose- COUGAR! (BYU's biggest fan here!)

We got away for a quick night (TOO QUICK!) to my uncle's cabin with the family. We did lots of laying around
 and a little sledding/snowshoeing/skiing
 and a little more laying around



One day I walked into the family room and was met by this- (Lila being Bailey's dress-up doll)
 She never stops smiling and we never tire of it!

To celebrate John's birthday, we skied to a yurt at Solitude for a nice, 5 course dinner. This man makes my heart pound...
Our lives continue to be full- Just how we like it!

1 comment:

Andrea J said...

Happy Birthday! Is that 33? I think 33 deserves a yurt! And Lila's smile is really electric.