Thursday, April 7, 2011

Six (Teen?)

Nope, Just 6! My girl Adeline April turned 6 on March 27th and these days, I'd be a horrible mother if I didn't blog it. Blogging was unheard of when this beautiful girl was forced into this world 5 weeks early, so I will recap the story for those of you out of the loop... Easter Sunday 2005, Pre-eclampsia, emergency induction, lots of pitocin, no action, broken water, 45 minutes later (sans epidural) perfect baby girl arrived weighing in at 5 lb. 14 oz. Even though she was 5 weeks premature, she never went to the NICU! I took her home with me. She was the PERFECT baby doll.
1 2
3
4
5
6I adore this child. She is my sassy spitfire that I wouldn't trade for meatball pockets (sorry, inside joke). So glad you're part of this family my Addie Girl!

3 comments:

JEN MARX said...

Crazy! You must be getting old! haha! Happy Birthday Addie!

Todd Claybaugh said...

Ok, I have 2 comments about this post, and instead of choosing which one, I'll post both:

1) That's the last time I eat lunch while reading your blog about giving birth.

2) But would you trade her for a $2 bill?

Brittany said...

She looks like she is the life of the Party!!
So cute!!