Thursday, May 27, 2010

What was this all about?

K, So I haven't been into Idol this year because of that month of at beach far far away, but I did watch the finale last night.
I've always been embarrassed for Paula because she's just so- UGH! But last night was an all time low. It was cute that they got some video of her saying a nice farewell to Simon and it was even ok that when the curtain went up she was standing there live. I thought she would sing and dance. I'd be ok with her reliving a few glory days. Instead she just went on and on in an incoherent, seemingly unscripted monologue.I felt like I was watching a real, life, female Michael Scott. I just kept cringing as my jaw dropped lower and lower.
Booo Paula Boooo!

2 comments:

JEN MARX said...

I agree. It was pretty ridiculous!

KW said...

I was cringing the whole. It was a complete train wreck.