Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Night at the Opera

On Saturday night I "made" John go to the Opera with me. Our good friends were in it, so I wanted to go. We dragged along Todd and Laci too.
We started with dinner at a place in Midvale called Epic. It came highly reccomended but did not meet up to my expectations.
We killed a little time by walling around Temple Square. The tulips are amazing! This is where Todd proposed so we tried to get him to reinact it but he was being a wimp.


Seriously, I LOVE the tulips.


Off to the opera, which was not as awful as John thought it would be. I think if they would translate it and sing it in English instead of doing subtitles, I really would have loved it.





Afterwards we went to Denny's and pigged out on dessert!


Thanks all for "enduring" the night with me.

4 comments:

JEN MARX said...

fun fun! I bet it was worth it to see Jenny though! :) She's amazing! :)

JEN MARX said...

haha...i just realized that you went to denny's for dessert! That's so highschool...when you would go to dennys after a stake dance! :)

Jolley's said...

I don't think I've ever seen you in a "short" dress--it looks darling!

Janice said...

Loving the cardigan!