Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Making a Come Back

I know I've been MIA lately. Life has been busy. Here's what we've been up to...
John went out of town for a week, so I got to play lots with my kiddos and have some quiet time with the tv at night.
We went to the Discovery Museum at the Gateway
Then to play at the fountains at The Gateway. Austin was the only brave one.
He gave the girls and me a great show
We read lots and lots and lots of books. Austin is such a great big brother
Bailey is my sunshine. She is so bright and happy.
We painted outside, with not enough supervision
We played with toys too. Bailey loves her princess "pocket pockets" (polly pockets) that aren't actually polly pockets.
A great break was going on a walk/bike ride for FHE with my family up Provo Canyon. It was so beautiful.
It was a happy day when John came home. The kids missed him and I longed for him.
He got home just in time to see our baby boy go off to all day school. Hellooo first grade!
Good Bye tooth number 2
Days after John got home, I hopped a plane to North Carolina. My dear friend Michelle just had her 4th baby. 4 children!!! That deserves a little support...so here I am.
What a beautiful baby. Mckynlee Brooke Jolley. August 22. 7 lb. 8 oz. 20 1/2 in. Perfect Girl!

4 comments:

Sh'Nell said...

You look so cute, Kim! I love your bangs. Isn't it so fun to have a child that can read. I'm loving it. Brynn and Joel start school next week. I'm not as ready as they are.

Hayward Family said...

Great update!! Looks like you have been busy! What a good friend! I'm sure Michelle appreciates it! You look SO GOOD!! TAN AND SKINNY!! WooHoo!! Good for you!

ben and kristi said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big your kids are. Especially Bailey! I think I met her as a baby and that is it. It has been WAY too long.

Harmony said...

Her baby is adorable! tell her congratulations from me. :)