Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lemons into Lemonade

Jonas Family Vacation Part 3: Grandma's house.
I always revert back to childhood when I go to my grandma's house.
I took a nap on the beach
Then we had a family party at the pool


On the way home I grabbed some chocolate malted crunch ice cream to eat with grandma's chocolate "dip" and without guilt.
After that exhausting day, I had to take a bath in gram's big jetted tub.

I was thrilled to be able to spend Mother's Day with my grandparents and attend church with them

And you better believe my So. Cal. family knows how to celebrate mothers! My Aunt Eileen threw a great party and I love to be with my family.
Monday we drove all the way home!
Tuesday morning I found Addie curled in a little ball on the ground. I said "What's wrong?"
She glared at me and said "SHHH. I'm telling Heavenly Father thank you for the fun trip and for getting my family home safe." Then she buried her head back in the ground and continued her highly appropriate prayer.


2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

Your trip looks like TONS of fun!! Your kids are ADORABLE and you look AMAZING!!

Cami said...

Did you forget the lemons into lemonade part? Hello? the lemonade?! But, cute still, of course.