Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bear Lake

This past week we did our annual Claybaugh family (my fam) vacation at Bear Lake. There are lots of pics, so I will spare you on text.

Austin loves the boogie board
So cute Aunt Shelbie
Bailey is my lovey baby
Gigi with her saggy bottom
No, Bailey didn't spend the whole week in just a diaper. Just most of it!
Cami braving the tube with Spencer
Koby and Brandon pulling Cam and Spence on the tube
For some reason the jetski trailer was a blast for the kids to play on
Hudson throwing sand (he throws everything)
Lunch time
I love this girl
Clay Brandon
Seesters
All the girls...aren't we pretty after 4 days of camping?
C and B getting ready to go out. Cami wants to know if the life jacket makes her look fat?
Aust with his water gun
Grandma JuJu and Clay
John...nice office
Bailey slept with the dog perched on top
Life's a beach
Papa got some great relaxation in






4 comments:

Jessica said...

This is the photo definition of summer. I love it!

JEN MARX said...

Looks like fun! I am so jelious of the Tahiti like water! It's almost like Utah Lake...right?? We need to hang out. I'm having Kim withdrawls!

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!! I bet the kids just loved it!!!

Heidi said...

I love that picture with Adeline and her sandwich... it's so cute!