Sunday, January 27, 2008

Picture Potpourri

Just some recent miscellaneous pictures


Ice skating with the Hansen Boys...(below) John, Spencer, Adeline, Austin (hockey stance!), Brandon, Koby
(They are my sister, Cami's boys and we love them mucho much!)
Blue Mouth Bailey...Bailey got a hold of something and sucked it to death. I think it was blue.
Bailey and Mama...Yes, we are in our jammies! What's new?
Hey Uncle Tim (my brother)...You're weird. That's why we like you!
Sometimes I just like to look at pictures and not read a whole story. So if you're in that kind of a mood- ENJOY

2 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

so cute. Bailey is getting big. and you are right I think it was something blue she found :)

tiffany and shaun said...

Kim I was so excited to get your comment on my blog. Your family is so adorable. I love the marker picture. Why do kids turn their nose up at some kinds of baby food, but chow down on crayons, marker, and play-doh. Also, your back yard is amazing! Can I hire your husband to do our back yard?