Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Jonas Ice Rink

If you know John at all, you know he is very passionate (as I like to call it). He is very enthusiastic about the things he loves. When we were landscaping, he took measures (ad spent lots of extra money) to make it possible to flood and freeze our sports court to turn it into an ice rink. I'm impressed it worked and has been more fun then I could've thought. Austin is becoming a seasoned skater and hockey player. We have my brothers and friends over at least once a week for hockey games (I think it's a decent sub for golf). Great job John...You are super cool!
Check it out-

8 comments:

Andrea J said...

WOW! That is amazing. I am very impressed and want to know more about how you flooded the sports court so evenly - very interesting.

Cami said...

My boys watched the video over and over! Austin is good, and I'm sure a lot better now. Miss you guys like crazy!

necia said...

I didn't think your back yard could get any cooler, guess I was wrong.

Cyndi said...

How cool is that! John is such a thinker, I would have never thought of that. Great video. We're sorry we didn't get to come and play on it. I am so impressed with Austin's skating. Ice man A!

Devri said...

Hi Kim! I don't know if you remember me but it's Devri Halgren. I came across your blog and just wanted to say HI. Your kids are so adorable! Hope things are going well!

Hayward Family said...

Hey Kim!! That's AWESOME! Is that your house? It's BEAUTIFUL! Your little family is SO CUTE and your kids are so precious! You look amazing, and I'm so happy for you and your cute little family, you seem to be doing well! Keep in touch & take care!! ~Loni

nanajan said...

do you rent skates and let your mom's friends come over to skate?:)

Jolley's said...

that is seriously awesome...LOVE IT!