Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our Easter

 I think Easter is my new favorite holiday. We had such a great time!

Remember I have the PERFECT egg hunting yard? So I love to host a hunt and a lunch for the family.
My BFN (best friend niece) is at that awesome age where a few eggs are plenty. Now time to start in on the chocolate.




mental note: don't try to take a cute family picture after hunting and lunching

Keeping with the tradition my mom started, each basket is hidden for  an Easter morning hunt
 This is a true story: when I was pregnant with my 2nd child and an ultra-sound tech said "it's a girl," my very first thought was "Easter dresses!" Then when I was pregnant with my 3rd and again I heard "it's a girl," my very first thought was "matching Easter dresses!" and so on...
JOY!

1 comment:

Andrea J said...

You did it up right!