Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy 7 to my Girl!

 My Addie Girl just turned 7. When I asked John the night before her birthday "Can you believe our baby girl is turning 7?" He responded "It feels more like she should be 17!"
She is spunky and sassy and bossy and funny and talented and smart and so very sweet. I just love this girl and am so proud of who she is becoming!
The night before we had a joint party with Addie's cousin Camryn. My sister made the cutest Minnie Mouse cupcakes! 
Camryn Ivy turning 2!
Ready to open presents from Papa and Juju
Finally! Birthday morning presents
My big girl off to school!
 The day of her birthday, we took Adeline and 2 of her friends out of school for a tea party lunch at a cute little boutique near us.

7!
She chose Pizza Pie Cafe (all you can eat pizza!) for her birthday dinner. I loooooove this pic because it's so her! My mom took her shopping for her birthday and she picked out this awesome hat. I have named the hat Brittany (as in Spears, as in white trash with a teeny tiny bit of style)
The hat AAANNNDDDD sunglasses joined us for pizza
Just had to throw in a free-bee pic of these two cuties!
I just have to add this funny story of Adeline today. She wanted a to invite a friend over to play, but after 5 phone calls and no friend, I told her I would play a game with her or she could go play in the yard with Bailey and her friends. She gave me a big eye roll and said as she walked out the door "I guess I'll go boss the little kids around."

I LOVE YOU, ADELINE APRIL!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

So fun. Happy Birthday Adeline. Your girls weekend looks like so much fun. You picked a perfect place to be together. Shopping and the beach.