Saturday, March 3, 2012

Evolution of Smile

 (look at me blogging 3 times in a week! It's almost like I'm back from pregnancy and post-baby. Ask my husband and he'll tell you it's true!)

So as I went through the pictures I took for Lila's 6 months (taken at 7 months- 4th child, give me a break!), it went something like this....
Ohhhh! That is so so cute!
Wait. That one is better!
Wait. Wait. That's the best!
Oh my goodness! Does she ever stop!

YESSSS! I got a close up of all that.


Now imagine you see that same evolution every time you get her up for the day or from a nap or leave the room and come back. Knowing this, you understand why John and I go racing to her room at the faintest noise.
You always want to be the first to see her!

 It never gets old.

This is why we call her Liley Smiley.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so impressed at how well you are keeping up on your blog with all your kiddos! And I love the pics you did, super cute!

Leslie said...

She's just adorable and so cute to see her big smiles! :)
you are so lucky to have such a happy baby!! that was something I always wanted but just didn't happen! :(
Oh well..... lol I can't believe she's that old already!!!!!!