Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let Me Finish

 As a last HURRAH of summer, we met up with all of John's family in Las Vegas for a little reunion. John's dad rented a home for everyone. It was so fun to reconnect.
We swam (Amie and I got to judge a cannonball contest) and ate pretty much all weekend. My kind of vacation!
The home was right across the street from the temple
Where we did some family pictures
Grandpa Jonas with ALL of his grandchildren!
The next week John took Austin backpacking in the Uintas
 They had such STRONG bonding time!
 They even found snow!
Finally, school started again! I LOVE having my kids home in the summer, but I also love routine and order.
Austin Michael as a 3rd grader
Adeline April as a first grader
 Riding the bus together!
 (Have I already posted these back-to-school pictures? I seriously can't remember!)

And that was our summer! This doesn't mean I'm caught up, but I'll get there...



1 comment:

JEN MARX said...

Fun! I like the pic of Grandpa and all the kiddos! That's pretty cool! :)