Thursday, September 8, 2011

Celebrating Summer

 I'm still playing catch up with my summer blogging. But here I am, keeping my promise and getting it done. Here's a 3-in-1 for you...

Camps!
Austin got to do 2 weeks of golf camp (not pictured)

The girls did 2 weeks of Princess Camp

 Just days after the birth, in an attempt to not waste the summer indoors, we pulled out the slip-n-slide.
Austin was so cute and would hold the girls hands while they warmed up to the slide.
 
 Taking a break to help mom feed baby
 
 
 
 
 
 Even BIG Mama braved the sunshine to get some fresh air.
 Loving this tiny thing!
 2 of the 3 (Addie is on the other side of the camera)
 A week or so later, I had major cabin fever and just had to get out. John took us all on a hike up American Fork Canyon. Can you believe this beauty is just 15 min from my home!
 
 
 
 L.O.V.E. this picture of my Addie girl!
 
 
Excuse the scary, postpartum Kim-chubby cheeks, greasy hair and bagged eyes! I don't even care because all that means I have a sweet baby for my arms. Can't tell you enough how fond I am of this baby.

That's not even the end of our summer! Still got a ways to go.

Stick around.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

So fun. Everyone looks so happy! What a cute family.