Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day Back

Here we go again! My first grader, Adeline. I have had major anxiety about this gal going to school all day. Thank goodness I have dropped trying to make her look cute and just let her wear what she wants or my head may have exploded!

But she's still so cute!

Austin is my 3rd grader. He's such an easy kid even though he thinks I'm a bad mom because I make him brush his teeth, comb his hair and wear clothes that fit.

It's so sad to have them gone all day now, but I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine.


On a side note- Bailey starts pre-school in 2 weeks. Lila is such a sweet little baby and still adored by all. I am getting back to exercising and feeling like a real person again!


On another side note- You probably think all we did this summer is have a baby, but it's not! I'm going to start posting about it soon...


real soon

1 comment:

Harmony said...

You're not alone in the "mean mom" department. I make my 3rd grader brush his teeth too, and (gasp!) make his bed before school!