Monday, June 13, 2011

May in Review

How sorry am I that I have to blog a whole month in one post!

At least you're getting it, so here we go...

At the beginning of the month, we went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with the Hansens.
My 3 Amigos
Silly Sisters
The tulips did not disappoint this yearAdeline has become my poserHansens and JonasesCamryn enjoying the beauty
Austin finished a great soccer season with the Purple Lightening

His coach asked him to play on a competition team next year. Any thoughts on that? I'm thinking he's too young to start competition soccer.

Austin's 2nd grade class was so great this year. His teacher, Mr. Felt, is a fun, passionate teacher. His class pet is a bearded dragon named Dale. Thank goodness it wasn't the kind of class pet that the students take home for the weekend.
Mr. Felt (who is now going to be Austin's guitar teacher)
The whole class
This pic was too cute to leave out

The school's Dance Festival always delivers.

The 2nd graders did Thriller
The kindergartners did The Chicken Dance
We're so impressed that Adeline will perform all out!


Thanks May!

2 comments:

laura said...

That's Joe Felt who I went to Orem High with! Crazy that he's Austin's teacher.

Kelly Fam said...

May looks like it was a great month. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the tulip festival. It's one of my favorite things.... ever! I've been so sad we haven't been able to go the past few years. I'm glad you enjoyed it.