Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Last Week in Boca

We were graced with the presence of my PARENTS! Bailey counted down for weeks for the day they came. And it was so great to have them here and see them relax... Actually, my mom doesn't really relax. She rocked and did everything!

Addie's Beauty Salon (call for appointment) services offered:

Manis Pedis and lipgloss


Best part of the week was spending hours across the street...at the beach...

Bailey and Gram cuddling in the sun. Such a sweet moment I had to capture it Life sized game of candyland. Melt. My. Heart.


Treasure hunting in the tide pools
Lovers on the beach Bailey wins the prize for best swimmer

She could charm anyone away from their book in the sunshine and into the cool waves
Adeline wins the prize for best "teenager"
All she wanted to do was pose in the sand, lay out, and maybe touch her toes to the water
This is my dad...and how I will always picture him..."swim trunks" on, mask and snorkel in hand, walking into the ocean
Of course, my mom and I got a little shopping in too!


A perfect week to end the perfect trip. Love you Boca. Miss you.