Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gumbo Limbo

Why am I so behind on blogging? I have all the time, just none of the giddy up. Lazy begats lazy and I AM LAAAAZY these days. Not to mention, it's a pain uploading pictures to blogger. Anyone have answers to that?

Anyhow, just down the street from us is a sea life rescue spot where you can check out who and what they are saving these days. I don't know why, but it's called Gumbo Limbo.
Austin and Michael were highly interested in what the guides had to say and tested their knowledge with some pretty good questions.TurtleAfter the aqariums, we wondered a butterfly gardenBailey was being grumpy and wouldn't say cheese, but the frown is super cute too.At the end we got to play on plastic sea life. I had to throw this pic in there because not one of the peeps I'm trying to picture is looking at me
Miss Thang striking a pose

Thank goodness this place was free. It was fun, but did not knock our socks off.

I will try to catch up on my blogging- If there's nothing good on HGTV

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute Baily!!!!!!!!!! LOVE that picture of her!!!! I don't up load my pic's through blogger I use windows live writer and it's soooo fast! I never had a problem with blogger though.

Alexis Claybaugh said...

That last pic of Adi is awesome! Hand on hip, stick, pointed finger, and demanding face! Who or what wouldn't listen to her! I'm missing that girl!