Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hopeless Romantic

Ok, Ok, so my husband isn't the most sentimental guy out there. As a matter of fact, he hates Valentine's Day, but humors me and will turn on a little charm each February 14th. (Don't tell him I find him charming all year long because I appreciate the effort).
So this Christmas gift came as a huge (and pleasant) surprise...
FLOWERS EVERY MONTH FOR A WHOLE YEAR
He arranged with a local florist to deliver flowers to our home each month. He may not be romantic, but he is very smart!
February's flowers are especially beautiful and uplifting this dreary time of year
Hydrangeas are my VERY favorite! (of course John doesn't know that, he just lucked out)

3 comments:

Janet said...

That is awesome! I love hydrangeas, too. And that beautiful periwinkle color is to die for!

Todd Claybaugh said...

I may not be romantic or smart, but at least I don't have to force it to be charming :)

Leslie said...

WOW!! WHAT A AWESOME HUSBAND YOU HAVE!!!!!! EVERY MONTH FLOWERS!!! I'm lucky if I get them once a year:( my husband is FAR from being romantic also! :( your flowers are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEALOUS!!!