Thursday, February 10, 2011

And the count down BEGINS!

TOMORROW (2/11)...

I leave for Kanab to spend the weekend with all my favorite family members (minus my VERY favorite- John- who will be snow camping with the scouts)(something that can send you straight to heaven-possibly prematurely, but at least you're gettin' there, right?)

SUNDAY(2/13)...

When I get home from K-Town, one of my BFFs Charis will be here with her baby boy.

MONDAY(2/14)...

Valentine's Day! Not my fav holiday, but I will spend the day getting a couples massage (with Charis), out to lunch, maybe a little shopping, and a love themed family dinner.

MONDAY(2/21)...

Ultra-Sound- finding out the gender of my #4!

TUESDAY(2/22)...

Getting on an airplane that will take this Jonas family to Boca Raton, Florida (where it is 82 as I type this- as opposed to the 23 it is here) to spend a whole month on the beach.

You better believe I am counting the HOURS until each of these events. I might explode!

No comments: