Thursday, November 3, 2011

Moving Forward, Looking Back:Starting with Halloween

 I'm seriously going to catch up on my blog and become a regular again. So I've decided to start with the most recent and move back.
Happy Halloween!
This year was my very favorite Halloween of all time!
Check out my very own cast of WIZARD OF OZ:
 Adeline as The Wicked Witch of the West (or Elphaba)
 Bailey as Glinda the Good Witch (so popular!)
 Lila as Dorothy
 Complete with ruby slippers
Austin wouldn't play along with our theme, but was so thrilled to be a BYU football player with REAL football pads
 Even the newlyweds got dressed up!

BEST. HALLOWEEN. EVER!

5 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

They are al darling. You did a great job. Love lilas
slippers

Leslie said...

AHHHH too cute!!!!!!!!! and Lila looked adorable!!!!!!!!!! :)

Harmony said...

My little girl was Dorothy too!

Brittany said...

Such Cute 'Munchkins' from the Wizard of Oz. Their costumes are darling. Lila's smile just warms my heart. What an adorable baby!!

Jolley's said...

agreed! the cutest halloween costumes ever! Nice job lady :)