Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baptism Day

My sweet Austin chose to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.It was a such a special day for our family. It's always tender as a mom to watch the man you love in these special rolls as father and worthy priesthood holder.
It's always tender as a mom to watch your son take these big steps in life. Steps you know will lead him to happiness and eternal life.
This is part one of what we are working towards with our little family here.
I may become a crier after all as these parts continue to unfold.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

What a wonderful day. I agree; nothing is better than watching your husband perform his duties as a worthy priesthood holder!!

Love your skirt and boots by the way. Soooo cute!! Congratulations Austin!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats. We just baptized our youngest, so special for sure.

Megan said...

That is so great. BTW...You are one hot mama!!! I hope that I am raising my boys to make similar decisions.