Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls Camp

Staci (leader) and no longer brace face ChanningThe treat box (what would camp be without it)
Lizzy and Jessi
My AWESOME camp cook Ann. Seriously could not have done it without her and I sure loved getting to know her better.
French braids were my style of choice for the week
And I got good practice braiding others hair (while she braided anothers hair)
Janessa
Zipline

Liz
Holly
Lizzy ready to zipline

Game night in the lodge

:Spa Time:
I did some good eyebrow archesface masksI enslaved the Morris girls...One on my feet and one on my hands:)

After our whole group did the 2 mile hike, 4 girls wanted to go on 2 more miles, so another leader and I went on with them. Can you tell who the leaders are and who the girls are? (the answer is no)

My secret sister made me this awesome shirt
Jasmyn and Emily
Craft time
Mary being a man and building a fire for tinfoil dinners
Challenge course
I was somehow talked into letting these tiny young women get me over this wall
Mary and HollySpiders web

Giants finger

Rope bridge

STARS!
"Singing in the Rain"
Joanna
Can't believe I actually pulled it off. I could NOT have done it alone. John was my assistant. Not only did he spend 2 days there, set up, clean up, watch kids while I was gone, pack and tow the trailer, but he even lead the girls in beautiful rendition of "The Princess Pat." Of course every other leader did a ton too AND gave up a week to be up there with us. Now I sound like I'm giving an acceptance speech. It was a great week!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Good for you for going over that wall. My girls couldn't get me to even try it!

Charity said...

That looks like you had fun!
Where did you camp?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Joanna in the face mask. You should tell her hi for me. I knew her in Holland a LONG time ago. :) (I miss girls camp)

Jolley's said...

ahhh....girls camp...

Good times!

btw...I owe you a phone call :)