Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween 2007

Two fairy princesses and a spiderman! We had a such a blast trick-or-treating in JuJu and Papa's neighborhood and then off to our neighborhood. Thanks Papa for taking the kids around! It was fun to watch Addie, as it was her first year that she really understood the cool concept of trick-or-treating.
We had the cutest pirate costume for Austin that I borrowed from Cami, but Austin just insisted on being spiderman. I even tried to talk him into being one for the school party and another for trick-or-treating, but he just wanted to be spidey all day. I guess it's not about me:) He loved it!
I made Adeline's and Bailey's costumes. They were easy and fun. Hope all had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I just noticed...did you make the girls cosutmes. Did you just use elastic as the waiste band? You must tell...because I love it.